Hamilton Detached! Investment Property $849,000.00

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
InvestOPS

Hamilton Detached! Investment Property $849,000.00

#1 Unread post by InvestOPS » March 1st, 2021, 12:31 pm

I run an Airbnb from my house and at present I have 5 bedrooms that are occupied on a permanent basis with guests that came from foreign countries. I have the main floor to myself and I don’t share my kitchen. There’s 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 ensuite bathrooms and the master bedroom is like a Studio Apartment with an apartment size fridge a kitchen cart and a microwave cabinet. One room is vacant but I have blocked it due to COVID. There’s 3 bedrooms downstairs with 2 bathrooms. The largest room has it’s own bathroom and kitchenette. The other 2 rooms share a bathroom and kitchen area. All bedrooms are furnished and bedding is supplied. Since all guests are on monthly basis I no longer have to clean sheets or flooring except for my own area. My own space could be rented out and it has a private entrance at the back of my house. My guests are willing to sign leases. Most of them have been staying for a year and a half and are either studying or working. My house is close to the LINK, Mohawk College and the airport. I have done extensive renovations in the past 2 years to accommodate my long term guests.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/ ... 1552837434