We Threatened To Give A Bad Review On “Good Neighbour” And My Slum-lord Backed Down On His Threat To My Family!

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
FighterLady

Re: We Threatened To Give A Bad Review On “Good Neighbour” And My Slum-lord Backed Down On His Threat To My Family!

#5 Unread post by FighterLady » May 18th, 2021, 9:17 pm

One bad review can lead a landlord to losing millions of dollars in rent money!
8-)
This is an amazing service for Tenants to truly Fight Back.

You can punish and potentially bankrupt bad landlords and also really help good landlords build their reputation!

It's really a Tenant "Game Changer"!

Tags

Re: We Threatened To Give A Bad Review On “Good Neighbour” And My Slum-lord Backed Down On His Threat To My Family!

#6 Unread post by Tags » May 28th, 2021, 2:02 pm

Looked into this and just reported a couple of my landlords. This is a great incentive for landlords to follow the law and respect tenants just as we do back to them. I don't think anyone will rent from those two past landlords after I wrote how bad they are so hopefully they will be forced to sell and new landlords take over and are fair. Lawful landlords will get a good review from me but they need to be careful not to press me too far.