RTA Loophole - You Can And You MUST Demand An "In-Person" Hearing For Tenant Justice!

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
cassandra

Re: RTA Loophole - You Can And You MUST Demand An "In-Person" Hearing For Tenant Justice!

#6 Unread post by cassandra » January 6th, 2021, 8:38 pm

Sneaky wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 8:00 pm
I'm a Treker. For those of you who don't what this means, it's that I love Star Trek.

Keep with me.

Jim Kirk was the only one to ever succeed in a battle simulation at Starfleet academy where there was no way to win due to manipulation by the powers in charge.

So how did he, and only he, win?

Because he secretly changed the computer programme to allow a human victory. He changed the way the game was played!

This is what is happening now for Tenants.

1. On-line hearings are designed for Tenants to lose. You cannot win.

2. Our Tenant Community here (rather than drawing cartoons and risking get ill by going out in bad weather) has explained a way to "change the programme" and win.

3. You can demand (and get) in person hearings where tenants can fight back and where in most cases we will win easily due to landlord human rights abuses.

WHAT'S SO HARD FOR THE TENANT GROUPS AND LEGAL CLINICS TO WAKE THE F*** UP AND SAVE TENANT LIVES?

IT'S MALPRACTICE IF TENANT REPS DON'T TRULY APPLY REMEDIES TO PROTECT TENANTS FROM BEING EVICTED.
:shock:

So tenants are being literally slaughtered as no one is helping with our legal rights and all the "go to the home" is just theatre and bullsh*t.

How many Tenant deaths are happening? How many families are being destroyed?

But comic books, hero feelings, and gov't paid for types who will never be fired as long as they don't rock the boat are "leading" the Tenant Movements against the Ford slaughter.

Ontario sucks!

exlandlord

Re: RTA Loophole - You Can And You MUST Demand An "In-Person" Hearing For Tenant Justice!

#7 Unread post by exlandlord » January 16th, 2021, 8:54 pm

I wonder why the Tenant groups and legal clinics aren't promoting this hard.

It's really the best advice for tenants.

I guess they are paid off too? Or just so proud of "saving one tenant from being evicted for a short term" while hundreds of others are being evicted at the same time (but no time for a media friendly photo op).

This one renter survival we prepped for might look sexy on Instagram...is that their goal? :roll:

Trotsky

#8 Unread post by Trotsky » January 17th, 2021, 7:24 pm

Every revolution requires a genius/leader to run it to be successful. There is no such leader in Ontario or anywhere in Canada. They just keep feeling satisfied chasing their own tails and begging a power structure that hates them to 'help them'.

cassandra

#9 Unread post by cassandra » January 18th, 2021, 6:30 pm

I agree with you.

There is no real Tenant Movement in Ontario. Nothing to change the system and using shaming and physical blockade in a cold country with only a few people doing it will never work.