Working Out A Fair “Win-Win” Payment Plan With My Landlord

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
cassandra

Re: Working Out A Fair “Win-Win” Payment Plan With My Landlord

#6 Unread post by cassandra » June 9th, 2020, 3:42 pm

Cambridgerenter wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 10:27 pm
Laura wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 2:39 pm
It's nice to see people working together.
I want to.

Really I do.

But I see people who are earning their living based on getting rent. Sure that's okay.

But they bought their rental property "empires" based on income fraud and mortgage fraud with shady mortgage brokers faking income/saying they will live there to get the mortgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply can't "cooperate" with these stinky hicks who smell like old farts and only have their rentals due to fraud. And I'm working to hunt them down and will focus on this like a f*cking laser beam until they lose all their rentals, and get jailed!

This is my NEW MISSION IN LIFE! I WILL FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND GET THEM JAILED AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DO SO! AND FER SHER THEY WILL LOSE THEIR FRAUDULENTLY PURCHASED RENTAL PROPERTIES AND WILL BE JAILED FOR FRAUD!

Landlords must open the sh*t or whatever because I need the cashflow cuz I thought I was so tricky to commit mortgage fraud to get rich and muthaf*cka potluck dinners don't make me rich.

We were your landlords...before smart tenants learned our tricks and turned us in and now we just got 5 years in the slammer
Good post.

We really need to get rid of the worst landlords and also deal with tenants who aren't fair.

Cambridgerenter

#7 Unread post by Cambridgerenter » June 10th, 2020, 11:17 pm

Yes, and some of the most noisy landlords have their rental empires based on fraud and I'm going to get justice served against them. It's my new life goal to get them to lose their fraud "rentals" and get them in jail.

I've got enough evidence already to put them away.

This is my new life goal --- to seek justice against them!

Luv

#8 Unread post by Luv » June 11th, 2020, 10:39 pm

Just remember your hard work and the jailing of those landlords who are found guilty will make historical change of help fixing the rental industry forever!

NightOwl

#9 Unread post by NightOwl » June 13th, 2020, 12:51 am

Cambridgerenter wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 11:17 pm
Yes, and some of the most noisy landlords have their rental empires based on fraud and I'm going to get justice served against them. It's my new life goal to get them to lose their fraud "rentals" and get them in jail.

I've got enough evidence already to put them away.

This is my new life goal --- to seek justice against them!
Please keep up to date with your wonderful fight to nail these landlords who rep\ly solely on their rental income that comes from fraudulently bought properties!

What fraud parasites!

Let's get the media involved in this and shame the people who do this and dare speak about "landlord rights" (a continuation of their fraud!)