More "PR/GoFundMe/Buy Merch" Protests Will Just Harm Landlords

A serious and sophisticated place to discuss politics, off topic issues, and landlord/tenant issues and news in depth. All viewpoints welcome. Forum is moderated.
Housingprovider

More "PR/GoFundMe/Buy Merch" Protests Will Just Harm Landlords

#1 Unread post by Housingprovider » June 6th, 2024, 2:28 pm

This is just my opinion.

I spoke with my MPP.

The gov't already knows all the issues with being a landlord.

But Ford already has made tenant groups and the general public furious with changes to the laws where some small landlords raise the rent by thousands of dollars, do illegal evictions, etc.

The Liberals and NDP want to do things like vacancy control, no evictions, etc.

SO WHY PROTEST FORD WHEN HE AND THE PC PARTY ARE FAAAAAAAAAR MORE LANDLORD FRIENDLY THAN THE OTHER PARTIES WHO WANT TO TAKE POWER AND DESTROY SMALL LANDLORDS?

MY MPP SAID THE REASON FORD MADE CHANGES IS BECAUSE THINGS WERE EXPLAINED CAREFULLY AND THOUGHTFULLY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, NOT BY ACTING LIKE MONKEYS SCREAMING FOR 'JUSTICE' WHEN SO MANT PPL STRUGGLE TO EVEN PAY RENT.

I'm tired of the publicity stunts by people who aren't even landlords trying to make a buck.

Guess selling merch pays the bills. :(

PS:

And they wait until Ford and all the MPPS go on summer holiday to 'make' their noise. :roll:

https://www.qpbriefing.com/news/ontario ... mer-recess

Lee

Re: More "PR/GoFundMe/Buy Merch" Protests Will Just Harm Landlords

#2 Unread post by Lee » June 6th, 2024, 2:47 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »