I NEVER Rent To Welfare! Because You Can't Collect Their Money!

We welcome your opinions and debate. Join our huge landlord community where we help each other for success! For serious/complicated questions please post in our protected Professional & Expert Forums. For all legal questions contact a licensed legal rep. Forum is moderated.
Grant

Re: I NEVER Rent To Welfare! Because You Can't Collect Their Money!

#11 Unread post by Grant » October 17th, 2020, 6:40 pm

zac wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 7:35 pm
LindaH wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 5:40 pm
It's illegal to discriminate this way.
You will never catch me you beer and popcorn baby abusing druggie welfare queen because I won't tell you why I tossed your application in my toilet! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This totally makes sense.

Sure it might be "illegal" but if the welfare loser doesn't get legal help, who the frig cares? :lol:

I learned TEXAS JUSTICE STYLE that with these low lifes if you keep the pressure on they fold and you never get any blowback because once they on the street they are spending all their time trying to survive and can't give me as an Ontario landlord any problems 8-)

cassandra

Re: I NEVER Rent To Welfare! Because You Can't Collect Their Money!

#12 Unread post by cassandra » October 18th, 2020, 1:15 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »

# by »