- Posts: 201
- Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:29 pm
Landlords are complaining about getting a hearing date at the Landlord and Tenant Board.
They are saying it's "chaos!" It's "anarchy!" Lives are being "destroyed!"
OH BOO HOO AND STFU!
Housing is a human right and what landlords really want is to be able to KICK A TENANT TO THE FROZEN CURB WHENEVER THEY WANT TOO!
The Landlord and Tenant Board and evictions must be the very last resort...when all methods of cooperation and negotiation have failed. Of course this will take months.
If you have a 'bad tenant' here's what to do:
1. Communicate with them. Find out what the problem is. Work together for a solution.
2. Look in the mirror. Are you a good landlord? Is the property fully maintained? Is it safe?
3. Tenants are your clients. They are paying you a lot of money, money that could go for food or medicine.
SO FOR ALL THE LANDLORDS CRYING ABOUT GETTING A HEARING DATE AT THE LTB I SAY: STFU.
NO YOU CANNOT TREAT TENANTS LIKE COMMODITIES FOR PROFIT, LIKE ANIMALS AT A SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
IF BEING A LANDLORD IS TOO 'DIFFICULT' JUST SELL THE RENTAL PROPERTY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WILL BUY IT AND BECOME A BETTER LANDLORD.
- Posts: 406
- Joined: January 31st, 2018, 8:05 pm
You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic