Illegal Questions On Applications? File a Human Rights Complaint And Win A Lot Of Money

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Sneaky

Re: Illegal Questions On Applications? File a Human Rights Complaint And Win A Lot Of Money

#9 Unread post by Sneaky » September 10th, 2019, 1:39 am

I want to educate every Tenant to file.

The Tenant Justice Project

Re: Illegal Questions On Applications? File a Human Rights Complaint And Win A Lot Of Money

#10 Unread post by The Tenant Justice Project » September 11th, 2019, 12:19 am

My post has bad landlords shaking in their gold plated boots and victimized tenants rising with a new energy...an energy of knowing you are not powerless, you are not without options and you can make some really nice money $$$.

Peoplekind, make sure to focus on past cases as this is "case law" and it will lead you to win at the OHRC tribunal.

Focus fellow proletariat workers of all colours and ethnicity on this:

https://www.hrlsc.on.ca/en/human-rights ... ng#Housing

Let's motivate and electrify the tenants of Ontario to strike back...using the readily available tools which have been hidden by the bought and paid for "paper tiger" tenant groups. See their leaders and see their fat stomachs. They are eating well being useful fools while many Tenant Bellies are hungry!

Victim

#11 Unread post by Victim » September 11th, 2019, 1:15 am

The Tenant Justice Project wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 12:19 am
My post has bad landlords shaking in their gold plated boots and victimized tenants rising with a new energy...an energy of knowing you are not powerless, you are not without options and you can make some really nice money $$$.

Peoplekind, make sure to focus on past cases as this is "case law" and it will lead you to win at the OHRC tribunal.

Focus fellow proletariat workers of all colours and ethnicity on this:

https://www.hrlsc.on.ca/en/human-rights ... ng#Housing

Let's motivate and electrify the tenants of Ontario to strike back...using the readily available tools which have been hidden by the bought and paid for "paper tiger" tenant groups. See their leaders and see their fat stomachs. They are eating well being useful fools while many Tenant Bellies are hungry!
Thank You!

I deserve money from my landlord!

Tags

#12 Unread post by Tags » October 18th, 2019, 12:56 am

It's clear that Tenants are becoming stronger and winning thanks in full part to this forum.

You can see the bad landlords are freaking out as they keep on "clicking".

It's so pathetic, it's laughable.

Of course good landlords have nothing to fear. :)