Tenants Get Free Legal Help To Beat Your Landlord Down To A Pulp (Thanks to Justin Trudeau!)

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Barrie Renter

Re: Tenants Get Free Legal Help To Beat Your Landlord Down To A Pulp (Thanks to Justin Trudeau!)

#9 Unread post by Barrie Renter » October 6th, 2019, 1:04 am

This information has never been published before and it's great news for Tenants in Ontario. I just hope every tenant reading here realizes the mainstream media is against us and we need to fight damn hard and use the system to protect our rights.

And never feel guilty fighting for your rights.

My Chinese landlord is a multi-millionaire and just wants my "blood" aka "rent". As long as I pay her she doesn't give a sh*t what I do. 8-)

Victim

Re: Tenants Get Free Legal Help To Beat Your Landlord Down To A Pulp (Thanks to Justin Trudeau!)

#10 Unread post by Victim » October 10th, 2019, 12:17 am

AngryRenter wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 12:45 am
Yes, when you go to your hearing they will give a call out and no matter who you are they will take over your case 100% and you just sit back and let your experienced FREE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN FOR YOU.

It's called using the system win against your money sucking landlord.

So easy............

I didn't even say a word at the Hearing and my free legal TDC did it all for me. WIN!

This is so EMPOWERING. :)

Advocate

#11 Unread post by Advocate » October 12th, 2019, 4:45 pm

AngryRenter wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 12:45 am
Yes, when you go to your hearing they will give a call out and no matter who you are they will take over your case 100% and you just sit back and let your experienced FREE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN FOR YOU.

It's called using the system win against your money sucking landlord.

So easy............

I didn't even say a word at the Hearing and my free legal TDC did it all for me. WIN!

This post is extremely helpful. Many Tenants are intimidated by the process and believe they will have to face off vs. a highly paid landlord lawyer. It's important for Tenants to know help is readily available and you will have a free legal representative who is more experienced and even more passionate and fierce than the landlords lawyer.

The landlord's lawyer is doing this strictly for money (and will represent landlords and tenants, and whomever else, as long as they pay $$$). Meanwhile, your free Tenant lawyer will not represent landlords, have good relations with adjudicators, and is doing this because of a passion for human rights.

bigdickenergy

#12 Unread post by bigdickenergy » October 13th, 2019, 1:10 am

Thank you Justin Trudeau for protecting our Tenant rights.

You got my vote today, stud bro.

Any way you can introduce Sophie or Malani Joly to an orgy?