On A Bad Tenant List? It's Illegal, Dangerous And You Can Call The Police To Get It Taken Down!

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
NightOwl

Re: On A Bad Tenant List? It's Illegal, Dangerous And You Can Call The Police To Get It Taken Down!

#5 Unread post by NightOwl » September 26th, 2019, 2:59 am

Great advice.

Landlords power is an ILLUSION. They just rely on bullying but have no real power with the Landlord and Tenant Board and the Ontario Human Rights Commisson.

cassandra

Re: On A Bad Tenant List? It's Illegal, Dangerous And You Can Call The Police To Get It Taken Down!

#6 Unread post by cassandra » September 29th, 2019, 9:01 pm

I had an online stalker before. Long story.

I went to the police and filed a report. They monitored the situation. Finally they said they had enough evidence if I wanted to press charges. I spoke with a lawyer and they said I could have also destroyed him financially with a lawsuit.

I'm just waiting if I see one more thing then I will probably do both. Gave him a chance but just waiting if anything happens again.

exlandlord

#7 Unread post by exlandlord » October 11th, 2019, 2:25 am

People think they can smear you and defame you without any consequences.

Then you sue them and they freak as they are instantly out $10,000 minimum for a weak bare defense.

If they have a job or own a house you can take them to the cleaners. It's only the total losers (no job, no credit, no house) who are safe from legal actions (unless you get it criminal, which you can do in Canada if your legal firm is a top firm).

The problem is Canadian trolls are cocky because because most Canucks are cucks who just run away when defamed

Don't run and fight back and bankrupt the smearers.

And make sure you serve them at their jobs and make it loud and clear why you are there.

These landlords hate this, and so do working tenants.

I served one guy at his work and at the trial he teared up saying I ruined his reputation at his office....judge laughed.