TOXIC! Fake landlord suicides, staged protests, justifying killing tenants, fake lawsuits, huge rent increases must end

A serious and sophisticated place to discuss politics, off topic issues, and landlord/tenant issues and news in depth. All viewpoints welcome. Forum is moderated.
Housingprovider

TOXIC! Fake landlord suicides, staged protests, justifying killing tenants, fake lawsuits, huge rent increases must end

#1 Unread post by Housingprovider » January 9th, 2024, 12:20 am

Can the toxic goofballs change in 2024?

I used to be optimistic all small landlords could come together for positive change. Now I know greed, envy, and other sins are simply too strong in our godless modern society.

I spoke with my MPP on the phone casually. I asked if there would any coming changes to help small landlords out, as while Ford said we would be 'open for business' the rental industry was now being run by huge developer/corporate landlords. What about us?

He said they had more plans for more reforms after covid ended but hoax protests, hoax suicides, hoax lawsuits, huge rent increases made them dump them and say enough' as some landlords make us all look like idiots and TOXIC to the general public.

All the momentum and goodwill is flushed down the toilet :x

Becky

Re: Fake landlord suicides, staged pr protests, justifying killing tenants, fake lawsuits, huge rent increases must end

#2 Unread post by Becky » January 9th, 2024, 12:23 am

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »