PROPERTYGUYS.COM Franchise FOR Sale- Hamilton

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
BizNetworking

PROPERTYGUYS.COM Franchise FOR Sale- Hamilton

#1 Unread post by BizNetworking » May 27th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Business Opportunity!

"I own 2(two) Propertyguys.com franchise locations in Hamilton. My territories are far too big to manage well on my own. I am looking for the right, like-minded individual to purchase one of my territories, and we could be a dynamite team to service Hamilton residents with a commission-free alternative to selling their homes.

As an investor, I find that this business totally compliments my ambitions and passion with real estate investing in Hamilton. But because I have been so busy overseeing two very large territories, I have not had extra time to look at properties for my own personal investing portfolio. I have since decided that I would consider selling one of my franchise territories to the right person.....hence letting it be know to the REIN community.

Give me a call at 289-426-5555 for further details. ( ASKING Price $54,000 )

Susan Flanagan
Franchise Operator- Hamilton
www.PropertyGuys.com
289-426-5555"