Perth Ontario 5 bedrooms with inground pool

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
indep99

Perth Ontario 5 bedrooms with inground pool

#1 Unread post by indep99 » May 6th, 2013, 10:14 pm

This house currently has very good long term tenants renting at $1285 a month + utilities. They pay the bills on time and they are always willing to help around the home or help in any way they can (very nice people and as an investor you know that finding the right tenants is the most important step).

The house can also be separated into two units that can provide even more income. (Can be discussed right away with current tenants)

Estate lots will be built in 5-10 years as well which will increase the property value even more.

This house sits on a very private lot with a 16x32ft inground pool in good working condition. (all maintenance done last year).

It is very private and peaceful and has long term tenants paying rent on time and taking care of the property.

The house has had many upgrade: Eavestroughs, roof, septic tank filter, water treatment systems, flooring and more.

The house did have a small leak from the garage but that was fixed with a 20 year transferable warranty.

The house is a semi-split house
Lower level: 2 bedrooms and a family area with a new 3 piece bathroom. 1 additional room that can be used as a game room or future kitchen
Upper level: 3 bedrooms and a 3 piece bathroom as well.
The house has a living room and family room upstairs as well.Living room and dining room as well as Kitchen with oak cabinets.

The house does need some upkeep listed as follows and this can be negotiated in the price:

- Grade the front driveway (remove old concrete and fix weeping tile and regrade driveway with gravel) (quoted $600 to do this)

- Waterproof the entire home - Quoted at $9K, There are no leaks currently but since the house has concrete blocks, the foundation is only four feet deep so this will be a smart job to do, it's up to you if you want to do it or not. As well, you can add exterior insulation, which will save heating and cooling costs.

- Fix shed and deck ($500-1500) or just build a new one depending on your taste

- Level patio stones (uneven, small job) and patch concrete around pool

- Landscaping the front of the home for "new" look

You are looking at around $15-$20K in repairs but most of them are just for appearance purposes.

I CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD DEAL TO SERIOUS BUYERS

Here is the kijiji link: http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-real-estate-h ... Z480980555

Burned

Re: Perth Ontario 5 bedrooms with inground pool

#2 Unread post by Burned » May 6th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Why are you selling?

indep99

Re: Perth Ontario 5 bedrooms with inground pool

#3 Unread post by indep99 » May 6th, 2013, 11:15 pm

3 reasons:

1. I have to do repairs to my own house so cashflow is short to put towards the rental.
2. It's an hour away from my house so it takes too long to get there especially that I have 2 young children so it's a hassle.
3. I am looking at buying land in Nicaragua and I need to refinance my house but I cannot since this house mortgage won't allow me.

I bought the house for long term investment but I don't think it's for me personally.

All the facts are there, I am not hiding anything, if you are serious too, there is no problem meeting the tenants, the son of the tenant is also willing to do the waterproofing (he is a superintendent for a large construction company) and his other son is a construction worker so he can work on anything you want him to for cheap (they installed the flooring for me for free when they moved in).