Can I Start a Laundry Business Using Laundry Room In My Rental And Charge Others In The Area To Use It??

We have recruited Tenant Community Leaders across Canada to help provide a helpful & informative forum for verified tenants. This is a safe space for Tenants to seek help & communicate with one another in a mature & non-confrontational arena. Tenants contributors only.
Stacy

Can I Start a Laundry Business Using Laundry Room In My Rental And Charge Others In The Area To Use It??

#1 Unread post by Stacy » August 6th, 2018, 3:17 pm

Was chatting with my neighbour, who is also a single mom struggling to survive like me. I rent inclusive and laundry (washer and dryer) and she asked me if she could use it and as a good person i said yeah.

She loves the convenience from the first time and said she will pay me $50 a month to use the laundry room. $50 a month!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else thinking of getting others to pay for laundry? My neighbour said paying me $50/month is a lot cheaper compared to her taxi to the laundrymat and paying for that and she can do repeated loads in my laundry room.

Thanks in advance.

Laura

Re: Can I Create a Laundry Business Using Laundry Room In MyRental And Market It To Others To Make Money?

#2 Unread post by Laura » August 6th, 2018, 3:39 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »