TENANT GAME CHANGER! TENANTS CAN NOW REPORT YOUR LANDLORDS AND LEAVE REVIEWS ANONYMOUSLY! (Without Consent)

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Sneaky

TENANT GAME CHANGER! TENANTS CAN NOW REPORT YOUR LANDLORDS AND LEAVE REVIEWS ANONYMOUSLY! (Without Consent)

#1 Unread post by Sneaky » April 17th, 2021, 7:40 pm

There Is A Great New Company That Gives Tenants The Power To Rate Their Landlord! You Can Post Anonymously And Consent Is Not Required! Click On GOOD NEIGHBOUR For Justice!

We’ve heard about so many slimy landlord “help” companies over the past few years. It’s open-season on Tenants!

Whether it’s creating secret bad tenant lists or promising defamatory ways to “kick the asses” of Tenants these companies are not even really helping landlords, but they appeal to landlords’ worst instincts.

As expected, they have a lot of “pumpers” providing misinformation to get their cut of the pie at the expense of good landlords. It’s all about the $$$$.

It’s a shame even good landlords are getting suckered in and will they will pay for their actions soon. It’s just a matter of time, you will see.

Now Tenants Can Fight Back Against Bad Landlords And Their Misleading, Slimy Services

Great news for Tenants and good landlords with a new site that empowers Tenants to report and review your landlords anonymously and without their consent!

The Company is Called “Good Neighbour” And It’s A Game Changer

This amazing app is free and here’s what they are all about:

-Learn about your future home from those who have lived in the unit before you.

-Share your rental experiences anonymously with others.

-Share your wisdom.

Get The Truth Told! Personal Experiences Are Key!

Apartment listings don’t paint the full picture.

-What’s the landlord like?

-What about the neighbours?

-Is the management company helpful?

-What’s it like living in the neighbourhood?

Share your experience (anonymously) to help your future neighbours.

You don’t need your landlords’ consent 8-)

Why Can’t We Report Landlords To Credit Bureaus Like Landlords Do?

Because the whole reporting thing is a marketing scam and basically useless!

The whole “report Tenants to the credit bureaus to raise or drop their score” isn’t true like some companies are marketing.

It’ ridiculous and just marketing campaign to get naïve, desperate landlords to pay money and give them the fake illusion of power, LOL!

The dirty little secret the shills won’t tell you is landlords reporting tenants rent doesn’t dent the Tenants’ credit score beyond a small, tiny way that has have no real impact!

It’s basically useless and total gaslighting and won’t help or harm credit scores except in a very, very tiny fashion. People think this reporting will play a big role in a tenants credit score, but it’s not true!

Sadly so many have been misled and so many small landlord shills are misleading landlords to try to catch some ca$h.

So no need for Tenants to follow this marketing scam! The real way is to review your landlords and tell the truth about them! This will help good landlords and protect us from the slumlords out there!

JOIN NOW…IT’S FREE! REVIEW ALL YOUR LANDLORDS, EVEN PREVIOUS LANDLORDS!
THIS HELPS LANDLORDS BECAUSE GOOD REVIEWS WILL HELP THEM FIND GOOD TENANTS!

GOOD LANDLORDS ARE GOING TO BE REWARDED!

IT’S A KICK TO THE A** OF BAD LANDLORDS WHO NEED TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS OR BE PUNISHED

CLICK ON GOOD NEIGHBOUR, IT’S FREE!

https://usegoodnbr.com/

Rick RUDE

Re: TENANT GAME CHANGER! TENANTS CAN NOW REPORT YOUR LANDLORDS AND LEAVE REVIEWS ANONYMOUSLY! (Without Consent)

#2 Unread post by Rick RUDE » April 18th, 2021, 8:57 pm

I love this!

It truly gives us power. We can help GOOD landlords and make sure BAD landlords never get good tenants to rent from them :twisted:

Laura

Re: TENANT GAME CHANGER! TENANTS CAN NOW REPORT YOUR LANDLORDS AND LEAVE REVIEWS ANONYMOUSLY! (Without Consent)

#3 Unread post by Laura » April 20th, 2021, 8:16 pm

I'm a humanist. This is really a super duper service because it allows me and other tenants to write great reviews of our excellent landlords. Only the worst landlords who are not professional should worry, and that's a good thing!

danmac

#4 Unread post by danmac » April 23rd, 2021, 3:58 pm

This is a great way for professional landlords to build up their reputations.

If I was a landlord I would introduce this service to them and request they report me monthly. A long list of reviews will help my rental business if I was a landlord.