Working Out A Fair “Win-Win” Payment Plan With My Landlord

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
cassandra

Re: Working Out A Fair “Win-Win” Payment Plan With My Landlord

#11 Unread post by cassandra » June 17th, 2020, 11:00 pm

So if they are frauds to buy their rentals, they will be frauds to their tenants too.

Wow, Cambridge seems to be really infected with this type of fraud and we need to shine a spotlight on it and arrest these landlord frauds.

danmac

#12 Unread post by danmac » June 18th, 2020, 10:39 pm

cassandra wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:00 pm
So if they are frauds to buy their rentals, they will be frauds to their tenants too.

Wow, Cambridge seems to be really infected with this type of fraud and we need to shine a spotlight on it and arrest these landlord frauds.
People are now calling this the "Cambridge special".

Similar to the "Brampton special" but for local yokels instead for people from Asia.

This is a serious crime and total fraud that will lead to criminal charges.

Let's organize and create a force to jail these frauds and get major media attention!

danmac

#13 Unread post by danmac » June 18th, 2020, 10:42 pm

cassandra wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:00 pm

People are now calling this the "Cambridge special".

Similar to the "Brampton special" but for local yokels instead for people from Asia.

This is a serious crime and total fraud that will lead to criminal charges.

Let's organize and create a force to jail these frauds and get major media attention!

LindaH

#14 Unread post by LindaH » June 19th, 2020, 9:50 pm

I was always against the mortgage fraud term "Brampton Special" because it seemed racist. It's mostly rural local landlords who are the true fraudsters who need to be punished severely for their evil deeds.