Tenants Get Free Legal Help To Beat Your Landlord Down To A Pulp (Thanks to Justin Trudeau!)

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
AngryRenter

Re: Tenants Get Free Legal Help To Beat Your Landlord Down To A Pulp (Thanks to Justin Trudeau!)

#13 Unread post by AngryRenter » October 24th, 2019, 11:27 pm

Justin Trudeau was re-elected and this means more money for legal aid to help Tenants beat landlords down to a pulp and we can even bankrupt them if they don't BOW DOWN and beg for a settlement.

Barrie Renter

Re: Tenants Get Free Legal Help To Beat Your Landlord Down To A Pulp (Thanks to Justin Trudeau!)

#14 Unread post by Barrie Renter » October 29th, 2019, 10:13 pm

Really feel Trudeau is a party animal just like me. Would love to meet the dude, smoke weed, get drunk and grope hot women 8-)

cassandra

#15 Unread post by cassandra » November 10th, 2019, 2:12 pm

Let's not go off topic. When you really think about it this is really important for a hell of a lot of working class people. We can't afford high priced lawyers like all the landlords can. They get rent and can use that to hire lawyers as a weapon against people like me who can barely pay my phone bill and gym membership. I think this is a big reason for Justin won so many seats in Toronto and the GTA. I really think the tenant vote is underestimated in the mainstream media.

This is a big lesson for Doug Ford and the Ontario Conservative Party - If you dare change the Residential Tenancies Act and make it even more anti-Tenant you won't win a single seat in Toronto and will lose to the NDP or the Liberals when they get a new leader.