Can I Grow Up To 4 Cannabis Plants In My Rental? HELL YEAH!!! (and that no-smoking clause means ZIPPO about growing!)

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
TenantWeedAntifa

Can I Grow Up To 4 Cannabis Plants In My Rental? HELL YEAH!!! (and that no-smoking clause means ZIPPO about growing!)

#1 Unread post by TenantWeedAntifa » October 15th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Tenants from across Ontario have flooded questions to tenant groups such as the fmta and other asking about their rights when it comes in to Cannabis

While others downplay the reality this site allows us to SPEAK THE TRUTH AND GIVE REAL ADVICE!

If you have a no smoking clause it has nothing to do with your rights to grow up to 4 plants in your rental home! IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFICIALLY HAVE A "NO GROWING CANNABIS PLANTS IN YOUR LEASE YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO GROW UP TO 4 PLANTS PER PERSON!

As we wrote before there are some landlords bragging how 'special they are' by having no-smoking clauses. LOL!

They did not include "No Growing Weed Clauses" and this means you have the LEGAL RIGHT TO GROW PLANTS IN YOUR RENTAL APARTMENT.

You have the legal right to grow!

And you should

GROW BABY GROW!

THANK YOU HANDSOME PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU (WITH GREAT HAIR AND SOCKS) FOR NEW TENANT RIGHTS!

evicted

Re: Can I Grow Up To 4 Cannabis Plants In My Rental? HELL YEAH!!! (and that no-smoking clause means nothing about growin

#2 Unread post by evicted » October 15th, 2018, 11:00 pm

Just to be clear

If there is not a specific clause in my lease I can grow legally????

NightOwl

Re: Can I Grow Up To 4 Cannabis Plants In My Rental? HELL YEAH!!! (and that no-smoking clause means nothing about growin

#3 Unread post by NightOwl » October 18th, 2018, 12:13 am

Yes, it's your LEGAL RIGHT thanks to the amazingly progressive Prime Minister Trudeau.

Sneaky

Re: Can I Grow Up To 4 Cannabis Plants In My Rental? HELL YEAH!!! (and that no-smoking clause means ZIPPO about growing!

#4 Unread post by Sneaky » October 21st, 2018, 9:45 pm

No smoking does NOT mean no growing 8-)